Seventh and Eighth grade students presented their Science Fair projects at the Pinellas Regional Science and Engineering Fair last Saturday. Our participants were selected by a panel of judges at our school science fair last November. At the awards ceremony Tuesday evening, our students received numerous accolades for their hard work, sweeping the first place title for 5 of the 13 categories. Two of our students were selected to go on to represent Pinellas County at the State Science and Engineering Fair, the largest academic competition in the state of Florida. Only seven projects received this honor.
- First Place Microbiology
- First Place Health and Biomedical Sciences
- First Place Mathematics and Computational Sciences
- First Place Engineering
- First Place Chemistry
- Fourth Place Environmental Sciences
How It Works:
- Tickets are available for purchase online. Additionally, tickets may be purchased at the school office Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For questions, please call 727.812.4650. Complete Luck Of The Draw rules can be found at the above listed website address.
- We respectfully request a $20 donation per ticket. Cash, checks, or credit cards accepted. Please make checks payable to “ESCS HSA” or “Espiritu Santo Catholic School HSA”. If you purchase online, please note the Espiritu Santo Catholic School family (if any) who should receive fundraising credit.
- During the month of March, Espiritu will draw three tickets every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from Monday, March 2, 2020 to Friday, March 27, 2020 and will have a make-up drawing on Thursday, March 19, 2020 as there is no school on Monday, March 16, 2020. There will be two (2) additional drawings on Monday, March 30, 2020 and and Tuesday, March 31, 2020. CASH PRIZES of $50 (1st ticket drawn), $100 (2nd ticket drawn) and $500 (3rd ticket drawn) will be awarded. Your ticket is entered in each drawing, each day.
- Winners receive their checks by mail and will be announced in the school newsletter and emailed to all participants who submit their email address.
To Purchase Tickets Online Click Here
The trike-a-thon was a huge success! On Friday morning, the National Junior Honor Society members paired up with Pre-K3, Pre-K4 and Kindergarten classes to raise money for St. Jude’s Research hospital. Younger students raced around our beautiful outdoor track while older students cheered them on. The combined efforts resulted in raising $6,065 and an enjoyable time for all. Well done!