Elementary school students in grades K-4:
- learn fundamental concepts in math and science
- develop competence in reading and writing
- explore working independently and collaboratively
- grow in their faith through worship, sacrament and study
- enjoy weekly lessons in “Essential” subjects: Spanish, Media, Physical Education, Music & Art
Students in grades K-4 have many opportunities to learn and grown even after the school day is done. Extra-curricular opportunities after school include:
- Band (grades 4-8)
- Guitar Lessons (grades 3-8)
- Boy Scouts (grades 1-8)
- Girl Scouts (grades K-8)
- Robotics Club (grades 1-4)
- Chess Club (K-8)
- Odyssey of the Mind (grades K-8)
- Track (grades 1-4)
- Floor Hockey (grades 3-4)
- Student Council (grades 4-8)
- First Holy Communion Preparation (grade 2)
More information can be found on the Student Life page.
- Grades K – 3: M-F, 7:50 am – 2:30 pm
- Grades 4 – 8: M-F, 7:50 am – 3:10 pm
- Extended Day Program available: 7:15 am – 6:00 pm
2016-17 K-8 Tuition
Registration Fee (per family): $380
Instructional Fee (per student): $585
Graduation Fee (8th grade only): $195
*Parish supporting rates are provided to families who are registered and actively participating at ESCC.
Thank you for your interest in Espiritu Santo Catholic School. The Espiritu Santo community believes in the unique gifts of every child; students of all faiths grow as learners and leaders in our Christ-centered environment. At ESCS, each student is challenged to reach his or her academic potential, encouraged to explore their faith, and inspired through service to act as reflections of Christ for the world.
To learn how to submit an application, please visit our Admissions page.