Young men and women in middle school experience a time of transition that is both exciting and rewarding. Espiritu Santo’s comprehensive curriculum gives students the tools they need to learn and grow with increasing independence. Opportunities for leadership and service are the perfect preparation for high school and beyond. Espiritu Santo students are called to become scholars and servant leaders, making a positive impact in our communities by acting as reflections of Christ to others.
Middle School students in grades 6 – 8:
- model Christ-like behavior for younger students
- take on leadership roles within the Espiritu Santo community
- explore and integrate math concepts in pre-algebra and algebra
- expand their knowledge of earth and physical sciences through hands-on laboratory experiences and Science Fair participation
- incorporate technology to facilitate learning
- enhance their education with “Essential” subjects: Spanish, Media, Physical Education, Music & Art
- discover new skills during rotating “Elective” classes
Students in Middle School have many opportunities to learn and grow even after the school day is done. Extra-curricular opportunities after school include:
- Performing Arts (drama, chorus, guitar, band)
- Odyssey of the Mind
- Chess Club
- Student Council
- National Junior Honor Society
More information can be found on our Student Life page.
- Grades K – 3: M-F, 7:50 am – 2:30 pm
- Grades 4 – 8: M-F, 7:50 am – 3:10 pm
- Extended Day Program available: 7:15 am – 6:00 pm
Registration Fee (per family): $395 (non-refundable)
$375.00 (PK3 / per student)
$595.00 (Kindergarten – Eighth Grade / per student)
$ 75.00 House activity fee – sixth grade / per student
$210.00 Graduation expenses – eighth grade / per student
*Parish supporting rates are provided to families who are registered and actively participating at ESCC.
Thank you for your interest in Espiritu Santo Catholic School. The Espiritu Santo community believes in the unique gifts of every child; students of all faiths grow as learners and leaders in our Christ-centered environment. At ESCS, each student is challenged to reach his or her academic potential, encouraged to explore their faith, and inspired through service to act as reflections of Christ for the world.
To learn how to submit an application, please visit our Admissions page.