Middle School students in grades 5 – 8…
- model Christ-like behavior for younger students
- take on leadership roles within the Espiritu Santo community
- explore and integrate math concepts in pre-algebra and algebra
- expand their knowledge of earth and physical sciences through hands-on laboratory experiences and Science Fair participation
- incorporate technology to facilitate learning
- enhance their education with “Essential” subjects: Spanish, Media, Physical Education, Music & Art
- discover new skills during rotating “Elective” classes
Students in Middle School have many opportunities to learn and grow even after the school day is done. Extra-curricular opportunities after school include:
- Performing Arts (drama, chorus, guitar, band)
- Odyssey of the Mind
- Chess Club
- Student Council
- National Junior Honor Society
More information can be found on our Student Life page.
- Grades K – 3: M-F, 7:50 am – 2:30 pm
- Grades 4 – 8: M-F, 7:50 am – 3:10 pm
- Extended Day Program available: 7:15 am – 6:00 pm
2017-16 K-8 Tuition
Registration Fee (per family): $380
Instructional Fee (per student): $585
Graduation Fee (8th grade only): $195
*Parish supporting rates are provided to families who are registered and actively participating at ESCC.
Thank you for your interest in Espiritu Santo Catholic School. The Espiritu Santo community believes in the unique gifts of every child; students of all faiths grow as learners and leaders in our Christ-centered environment. At ESCS, each student is challenged to reach his or her academic potential, encouraged to explore their faith, and inspired through service to act as reflections of Christ for the world.
To learn how to submit an application, please visit our Admissions page.