As a parent in the Safety Harbor area, deciding which private school to send your child to is one of the more difficult decisions you can make. The quality of education your child will receive is one of the most important factors to consider, but you also want to send your child into an environment that instills values and confidence in children for a more well-rounded learning experience. Espiritu Santo Catholic School is the best choice for parents looking to enroll their children in an institution that promotes strong moral values and high educational standards.
What Does Our Private School Offer Children?
Our facility offers a well-rounded education to Safety Harbor area children ranging from Pre K to grade eight by not only providing quality instruction and rigorous curriculum, but also passing on the beliefs and teachings of the Roman Catholic Faith. At Espiritu Santo, we encourage growth and development through Catholic values, academic excellence, and extra-curricular activities.
Teaching the Values of the Catholic Faith
When you’ve devoted yourself to the teachings of the Catholic faith, it is important to instill those same moral values in your children, which is why our private school facilitates a strong religious learning approach for Safety Harbor area children. In addition to a traditional academic education, children enrolled in our facility will learn a number of religious-based teachings to help promote strong moral character and faith.
- Traditions and Teachings of the Scripture. Students at our Catholic private school are led in daily prayer and weekly worship, where they are encouraged to participate as lectors, choir members, ministers of hospitality, and gift bearers. We also encourage students to ask questions in order to promote a better understanding of the Bible and its teachings.
- Community Service. The Gospel places high value on serving others, which is why we make serving the Safety Harbor community a part of students’ daily education. It is important that children not only understand how their actions can impact the world around them, but also learn to give back to the respective communities they reside in.
- Moral Values and Strong Relationships. The Bible teaches the Ten Commandments as rules for living a moral life, but there are a number of additional theological lessons in which students can learn self-discipline and moral clarity. Part of living a moral life means placing high value on others, which is why Espiritu Santo private school fosters loving, respectful relationships for students, their peers, families, and friends. Additionally, we instill the value of a strong relationship with God as the basis for living a more righteous life.
Facilitating Academic Excellence
In addition to religious teachings, Safety Harbor area students are put through a challenging private school curriculum in which they learn the academic fundamentals as well as the leadership and teamwork skills necessary for real-world success.
What valuable academic and life skills will students receive at Espiritu Santo?
- A comprehensive understanding of mathematical, historical, and scientific concepts
- Higher competence in reading, comprehension, literary analysis, writing, and grammar
- Ability to learn and work independently as well as collaboratively
- Exposure to Spanish language studies, media and technology development, physical education, and music and art fundamentals
Wide Variety of Extra-Curricular Activities
People around the country are worried about the future of extra-curricular activities that encourage children to pursue interests and make friends with like-minded peers. At Espiritu Santo, our Safety Harbor area private school facility ensures that no student is denied the opportunity to grow and learn through extra-curricular activities such as:
- Guitar Lessons
- Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts
- Student Council
- Community Service
- National Junior Honor Society
- Robotics Club
- Odyssey of the Mind
- ESCNN (student-produced news station)
- And more!
About Espiritu Santo Catholic School
When it comes to choosing the right private school for your child, the faculty and staff at Espiritu Santo Catholic School are confident that we provide an exemplary environment for children from Pre K to elementary school to middle school. Founded in 2001, our institution focuses on providing Safety Harbor area parents with the confidence that their children will emerge with important academic knowledge, social skills, and moral values based on the teachings of the church.
To learn more about our approach to education or to sign up for a campus tour, please contact us today at (727) 812-4650.