Kindness is at the heart of everything we do. It is our goal that every child becomes his or her best self. Our belief is that we have an obligation not only to educate but also instill in our students an intrinsic love of community, self-worth, leadership, and respect for others. Our rich and expansive curriculum fosters achievement for all learners and students are held to the highest standards. All members of our school community are expected to treat one another with respect and dignity in an environment of cooperation and inclusion. Our fundamental philosophy of nurturing body, mind and spirit enables us to provide a solid foundation on which our pupils can build both their educational and personal lives for years to come.
LEADING THE WAY
- In 2018, our entire student body successfully completed a national program which designated Espiritu as “Kindness Certified”
- Community service and helping those in need is an integral part of our everyday lives
- Middle School house system grants students the ability to interact across grade levels, fosters cooperation and promotes a healthy sense of sportsmanship
- Responsive classroom techniques are incorporated in our daily routines providing all students a sense of belonging
- Weekly Mass instills faith, the love of life, and provides the opportunity to grow spiritually
- Academically Gifted program enables students to nurture and develop their specific strengths in a creative and engaging environment